Newsnaira is a great way to earn money online in nigeria. Are you stuck at home with no funds? Looking to make a little cash on the side?
Join this income program and earn money online just by reading and commenting on news, and by performing other simple task.
All can be done with the use of your Android phone, laptop or PC with a data connection.
What is Newsnaira?
Newsnaira.com is No.1 news update website in Nigeria that runs an income program (NewsNIP) to help registered users get paid for a specific action they take while browsing the site.
By specific action, I mean by reading and commenting on news, sharing of sponsorship post on your Facebook account, login in daily, writing and posting of articles, referring a friend etc.
Newsnaira Income Program
Newsnaira income program (NewsNIP) is a system designed to enable the people in nigeria earn money online without necessarily quitting their job.
An online program driven by a goal of solving the financial problems among the youths, students, middle class and whoever that wish to take advantage of earning opportunity and making money online legitimately in Nigeria as it creates the channel for participant to earn residual income on weekly basis.
There are other get paid to read the news website in Nigeria such as NNU, Giftalworld, Zinoly, Scfundsz etc.
But none can be compared with Newsnaira in terms of living up to its expectations. Since it’s inception in January 2020, they has constantly being paying it’s registered users on a weekly basics.
So what are you waiting for, rush now and sign up for this great income program in Nigeria and start smiling to the bank on a weekly basis.
To Register, Please Click Here.
How to Make money Online in Nigeria Reading News on Newsnaira.com
There are two practical ways to make money online on this platform, namely: Newsnaira Ads Revenue Sharing (NewsNARS) and Newsnaira Affiliate Program (NewsNAP).
Well you might be wondering what NewsNARS and NewsNAP got to do with this income program. As I previously said, this income program is Nigeria’s No.1 news website that pay it’s registered members for a specific action they take towards their site. Ok let’s go deeper more and more for full definition.
Newsnaira Ads Revenue Sharing (NewsNARS)
It is designed to allow all registered users to earn a residual income bonus by reading news, commenting on articles, daily login to their account, and even sharing assigned sponsored post on social media.
Newsnaira Affiliate Program (NewsNAP)
It is designed to allow it’s registered users to earn a huge commission of 62.5% (N1,000) per each user invited by your affiliate (referral) link which is giving to you upon registration.
Take for instance that you invited 10 people in a day, you will be earning N1,000(62.5% commission) × 10 (number of people you invited) = N10,000 daily.
Many people have been banking in hundreds of thousands of money on a weekly or monthly basis. Yes this is real, take advantage of this income opportunity and register by clicking here.
Newsnaira: How it Works
- Read News – N2 per news ( earn on daily news)
- Comment – N3 per article (earn on daily news)
- Daily Login – N50 (once per day)
- Post Article – N10 (10 per day)
- Registration Bonus – N50 (once)
- Sharing Sponsored Post – N100 per share (once per day)
- Refer a friend – N1,000 per user (unlimited).
Also Read: How to Get a Credit Cards in Nigeria
Who can Earn on Newsnaira?
Anyone with daily expenses living in Nigeria can partake in this income program as long as you have a mobile device (phone, PC/laptops) that has access to the internet, and with a data connection.
Are you a Blogger? If yes, then, why can’t you monetize your site with this income program
Are you a graduate/under graduate, job seekers, social media lovers? If yes, then, why can’t you monetize your Facebook’s/Instagram/Whats-app/Twitter account with this income opportunity and earn extra cash online instead of wasting your MB.
6 Reasons Why you Should join Newsnaira Income Program
- You get paid for each current news article you read
- You get paid for each comments you make in a current article
- You get paid on a daily basis when you login to your dashboard
- You get paid when you refer a friend
- You get paid when you post or share an article
- Registration fee is a one time payment and many more.
Newsnaira: How to Register an Activate your account
To become a part of this community, you have to register by creating an account. to register, follow these steps:
- Click here to take you to the registration page
- Fill out your personal details
- Bank details
- Secuerity PIN
- Click on “Create an account” to proceed.
Congratulations, you have successfully completed your registration form.
To activate your account, members make payment by purchasing a one time coupon code of N1,600 from a verified coupon vendor or by making payment with your ATM cards throug FlutterWave Gateway.
Newsnaira Coupon Code and How can I Get One
A coupon code or voucher is the payment method for instant approval without delay.
This is a combination of few alphabet in form of code that you need to purchase from Coupon code vendors and apply on registration page.
Once its applied, you account automatically becomes activated. To view all verified coupon vendors click here.
Who are Eligible Members on Newsnaira
Eligible members are active users that have successfully registered for Newsnaira income program (NewsNIP) through the payment of subscription fee of N1,600 also called Income pack purchase.
Please Note: To become an active member and Earn on the platform, you must purchase the income package which cost N1,600 and partake in all activities and also an affiliate.
How to Share Sponsored Post on Newsnaira?
Here’s how to easily share sponsored post on your Social media account:
- Click on the sponsored post on your dashboard (it usually appears once in a week or per month)
- Copy the text of the sponsored posts which is to be posted to your Facebook/Instagram or Twitter account
- Make sure you download and upload the image below of the posts text to your Facebook/Instagram or Twitter account
- Paste the TEXT copied from the first step to your image you have uploaded to your social media accounts
- Now make sure that your social media accounts post is on PUBLIC so that Newsnaira can be able to see your post on your Facebook profile on withdrawal day
- Click on POST so it can be visible to your audience. You also need at least 300 friends or followers to ensure payment
- After you successfully shared the sponsored post to your social media accounts, come back to Newsnaira, select the social media accounts you shared to and click on the,”I have shared the post” button
- Make sure you have updated your social media accounts on your Newsnaira profile settings. Your earnings will reflect in your account balance within a few days to avoid fraudulent activities.
How to Withdraw your Earnings on Newsnaira income program
Before initiating a withdrawal, make sure you have accumulated the sum of N2,000 or more affiliate earnings and a minimum amount of N5,000 in your wallet.
Once you have that, now follow this steps to withdraw your earnings:
- Login to your account
- Go to your dashboard
- Scroll down and click on “withdrawal”
- Enter amount and click on the “Withdraw” button.
Newsnaira Review 2020
Newsnaira is a legitimate news online platform in Nigeria. It is a sure way to earn a residual income by performing simple task online anywhere you are, be it at home, office or work, with the use of your mobile device with access to the internet and a data connection.
Newsnaira: Legit or Scam?
Newsnaira income program is not a Ponzi scheme, MLM platform, HUIP or a pyramid scheme, but a legitimate online business one can do and earn extra cash online anywhere you are either at home, office or work.
You can check out it’s payment list for verification.
Does Newsnaira Pay without Referrals?
Newsnaira does not pay without Referrals. You are expected to provide at least 2 referrals before getting paid.
That is, anytime you want to initiate a withdrawal, make sure you have a minimum referral earning of N2,000 in your Newsnaira account.
How Does Newsnaira Make Money on Their Website?
Newsnaira.com earn money through their custom advertising system and partners. That’s why it’s called NewsNARS and also with their affiliate commissions.
While browsing through the website, you see a different kinds of Ads widget displaying on their site and they earn money when you click on any of the advertisement link.